Welcome to Young Professional Women Australia
Women currently represent 59.3% of all completed undergraduate and postgraduate higher degree courses. Sounds like good news, isn’t it? But we still face some issues at the workplace: women are still earning on average 15.3% less than men; and as we get to more senior positions, it becomes harder for us to progress our careers as we are often seen as the primary caregiver (which supposedly eats away our ability to bring value).
Young Professional Women Australia was created to provide a space for women to connect, build confidence and encourage each other to lead the change we need in organisations and our society
Our focus at YPWA is to support women to be their own best advocate, career enablers and drivers for success.
We provide support to our Community through interviews, podcasts, free webinars & masterclasses with experts and thought leaders & share resources that can help them get to the next step in their career and closer to achieving their goals.
BECOME A YPWA MEMBER & BENEFIT FROM
- Member only free events and masterclasses
- Engage with a community of women from all sectors and backgrounds
- Exclusive access to personal and career development programs designed to help you achieve your goals
- Endless career and work-life balance know-how at your finger tips to help develop your confidence, brand, resilience and much more
- Support from our team of Professional Coaches
If you want to lead with Connection to self and others, have the Confidence to dream big and ask for what you want, and have the Courage to act and lead change...... join the YPWA Community.
We would be thrilled to welcome you to our tribe.
Interested in joining our community? Hear what our members say first…..
- Young, accessible
- Communicating with like-minded women of topics of mutual interest
- Networking opportunities
- Sense of community, including supportive culture
- Keeping up to date with new developments in my field of work
- Having a forum where like-minded women can come together
- Approachable team members without ego – genuine interest in supporting each other
- The LinkedIn articles and conversation pieces are very relevant
- Hearing the stories of other fantastic women in the group
become a member
Copyright 2018 - Young Professional Women Australia - All Rights Reserved